Build Capability While Improving Results
There Are More Paths to Success Than Most of Us Realize
Sometimes the best strategy is the simplest one.
Sometimes it's a creative compilation of several areas of expertise.
The creative problem solving process separates cycles of divergent and convergent thinking;
Design thinking emphasizes the value of empathic observation and prototyping;
Appreciative inquiry replaces a "fix what's broken" focus with an "amplify what's working" orientation.
Each is a form of active learning. Each can help us create a better future.
Work with COMPIO
Approach your leadership and innovation challenges in a way that builds organizational capability while achieving better results. This work typically involves
- Choosing one or two critical outcomes. Defining the anticipated impacts of achieving and not achieving them.
- Generating potential strategies: find new ways to uncover needs, apply strengths, learn from the successes of others, and experiment with new ways of working.
- Selecting the strategies with the most positive, far-reaching impacts.
- Eliciting the support of stakeholders; building alignment with other initiatives.
- Supporting ongoing new learning as you implement, integrate and improve.
In Our Clients' Words:
"Tracy is a fabulous coach, wonderful teacher, and deeply insightful guide and consultant. She understands workplaces as systems and how individuals can contribute and thrive within them. She helped me in developing coaching plans for our senior management team, provided one-on-one coaching with team members, and as a result of her work helped change the culture of our organization." - Grant Oliphant, Foundation President
"Tracy's approach to business innovation mixes a healthy dose of creativity with an understanding of the absolute need to provide a strong return on investment. She is accomplished at finding and utilizing innovative methods and novel processes that yield successful, measurable change for her clients." - Cally Jamis Vennare, Marketing and Communications Strategist